Tom Early Life Ministries is an outreach of International Life Ministries: a 501c3 ecclesiastical organization (church) incorporated in the State of Michigan.
God called me to the ministry at the age of seventeen. He used a simple phrase from II Corinthians 5:14, “the love of Christ constrains me.” Since that day, I have been through many valleys and climbed many mountains in my lifetime, but I have never been separated from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:39) When I saw the beauty and truth of God’s Word, a whole new world opened up to me. I began to realize that, “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love him. But God has revealed them unto us by His Spirit.” (I Corinthians 2:9-10) The life enhancing truths that are revealed in the Bible are like diamonds in the rough, or, like apples of gold in pictures of silver. The Bible is the inspired Word of God to help us solve the problems of life and to enrich our lives with the blessings of the only true, everlasting and ever loving God. (Malachi 3:6, Jeremiah 31:3)
Linda and I have been called to help others discover and experience the joy of the optimum fulfillment of life. We share the message of eternal and abundant life that is to be found in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God. (John 10:10) Happiness in life can only be found in Jesus Christ. In Psalm 16:11, David says concerning God, “You wilt show me the path of life: in your presence is fullness of joy; at your right hand there are pleasures for evermore.”I believe that God planted a dream seed in the DNA of each of us when we were conceived. My prayer is that we can help you see that dream become a reality as you experience the desire of God for you to prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers. (III John 2)
I have been involved in the Gospel Ministry for many years. I have had the privilege of seeing thousands come to Christ and commit their lives to him through crusades, literature, and personal witness. The primary emphasis of our ministry is relational evangelism and discipleship. We believe that it is not only important for a person to receive Christ, but also that he or she continues to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus in order to experience the Abundant Life that God desires for everyone. In Hosea 4:6, God said, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge”. I want to personally thank you for stopping by. There are three areas of ministry that I would like to share with you: They are our Transforming Life Publications, our Abundant Life Festival, and our ambassador/Evangelist School of Ministry. To find out more about each area of ministry click the appropriate header at the top of the page.
First, my new book, “GOD SPEAKS” is now available. It is a 365 page daily devotional book written in the first person. It is designed to take you through the highlights of the Bible in one year. It is available along with the 32 page “How to Enjoy the Abundant Life” and a bookmark for a one time donation of $20.00. After the initial order of GOD SPEAKS you are considered a ministry partner and can order bundles of ten or more for a donation n of $12.00 for each set of the two books. Second, we are available for ministry through Abundant Life Festivals and book signings along with the Tim Hall Christian Country music family. Third, the Ambassador/Evangelist School of Ministry provides an opportunity for you to partner with International Life Ministries and be ordained as an evangelist. Don’t hesitate to contact us if we can assist you or answer any question.
Our Statement of Faith
Tom Early Life Ministry is Biblical in its philosophy, objectives and outreach.
- The Bible is God’s Word. It was written by human authors, under the supernatural guidance of the holy Spirit. It is the inspired and infallible Word of God. It is the supreme source of truth for Christian belief and living.
- God is the Eternal Triune Creator of the universe in the person of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three as one God are co-equal and co-eternal. Their distinctness and unique oneness are clearly revealed in the Scriptures.
- Human beings are made in the “image and likeness” of God. Although every person has tremendous potential for good, all of us are marred by the inherent sin nature passed on from Adam. This sin nature causes an attitude of disobedience toward God and causes many problems in the world.
- Salvation is God’s free gift to all mankind, but we must accept it. Eternal life, and the potential for abundant life, begins the moment a person receives Christ into his life as Savior and Lord.
- There are two eternal destinations. Heaven and Hell are literal places in which a person will spend eternity depending upon his/her relationship with Jesus Christ.
- The lifestyle of a Christian is to be consistent with the clear teachings of the Bible in order to enjoy the blessings of God and experience an abundant life.